New stockists of Bay Design Lampshades!
Really pleased to now be stocking The Duchy of Cornwall Nursery in Lostwithiel, Cornwall and Artenax in Topsham, Devon.
The Duchy of Cornwall Nursery offers a first-class selection of garden plants, an award-winning café and a sumptuous shop. The garden and gift shop, housed in a wonderful cob building with its high-beamed oak ceiling. The shop décor is an eclectic mix of recycled lighting, unusual old cabinets, dressers and furniture, all creating a relaxed atmosphere and style, highly conducive to browsing and purchasing.
Artenax support British Design, and independent designers producing contemporary high-end interior products. They are interested in those who experiment with different mediums, and encourage upcycling and sustainability. “Artenax is affordable ‘cool’, imaginatively created, and some pieces are works of art in themselves”. Visit the Topsham store, Exeter to see original and colourful, comtemporary furnishings you will love, and inject some fun and colour into your life!
Bay Design is now featured in the December issue of Cornwall Today.
We had a fabulous day setting the table and living room ready for an albeit early Christmas, featuring our Crawford Velvet Lampshades as central decoration on the dining table.
The feature within the magazine Cornwall Today gives a lovely insight into our move to Cornwall and my business Bay Design Ribbon Lampshades, available at all good newsagents!
Win a 7.5” Crawford Velvet Lampshade & 12” Calstock Lampbase – choose your perfect colour! September 2018
WINNER – Millie in Hertfordshire
Enter our prize draw for Crawford Velvet Lampshade and Calstock Lampbase worth £136.00
Simply email us your title, name and address by placing ‘Crawford Velvet & Calstock Lampbase Prize Draw’ in the subject header to email@example.com by midnight on 15 December 2018 to be in for a chance to win in a colour of your choice from the Crawford Velvet collection.
Terms and conditions of entry:
- Prize draw entries can be submitted from 7 September 2018 until midnight on 15 December 2018.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The prize draw is for 1 x 7.5” Crawford Velvet Lampshade and 1 x 12” Calstock Lampbase worth a retail value of £136.00. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash.
- For an opportunity to win this prize you must be: (a) 18 years old or over at the time of entry (b) Resident in the UK.
- You can enter this prize draw by emailing your title, name, address and email address by adding ‘Crawford Velvet & Calstock Lampbase Prize Draw’ in the subject header to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize draw winner will be the entry which is picked randomly by an independent person on 15 December 2018.
- Bay Design will advise the prize winner by email by 16 December 2018.
- The prize winner’s first name and county of residence will be made available on www.bay-design.co.uk from 16 December 2018. The winner may be invited to participate in publicity.
- Upon entering this prize draw by email, we will respond with a confirmation your email has been received together with a request for you to advise if we may communicate with you in the future. You may decline this request, or you may opt out of future communications at any point in the future.
ITS A CORKER! September 2018
The lamp shades are handmade in Cornwall from sustainably sourced oak cork bark onto a unique British made tapered drum frame. They are available in five sizes to fit candle shades, table lamps, pendant lights and standard lamp bases.
View the Clément Lamp shade.
SUMMER DAYS AND NIGHTS – June 2018
Perfect for summer evenings. Evocative of long days spent on the sea shore or whiling away the time on the river bank. Two new shade designs to our Mansfield collection include Fish and Shell trims. Fabulous detailing, hand printed in the UK.